WeVideo is an online video editor that makes it easy to capture, create, view and share your movies at up to 4K resolution.
- Admin Guide - how to setup and implement your WeVideo account
- Teacher Guide - newly revised!
- Support Center - FAQs etc to help with setup and everyday use
- Resource Page - a must for all teachers! (check out our blog too!)
- Student Project Ideas - even more resources to jumpstart your classrooms.
- WeVideo Academy - videos demonstrating setup and advanced features (Google Sync video)
- Google Community -- over 1,000 strong!
- Greg's Channel - basic webinars etc to help student/staff learn about WeVideo
- The most popular WeVideo for Schools features include screencasting, color keying, and fast-slow motion.
- Recent added features: Combine Edits for greater student collaboration and exciting Motion Titles.
- Teacher/student never made a video? Go to the question mark on any WeVideo page (top, right hand corner) and follow the new, step-by-step tutorial.
- Students can start projects on our iOS or Android app and finish on the web. They can also use either app to capture media and sync it directly to an assigned projects.